When I go to Chile something I always do is going to “Domino” restaurant to eat a hot dog with green sauce. The key to a great green sauce is chop the onion and parsley very fine, take your time.
If you go to Chile don’t miss this restaurant the sandwichs and hot dogs are amazing.
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 bunch parsley generous
- oil, salt, white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- Peel and chop the onion into very small cubes. Add boiling water and let stand 3 minutes, drain well.
- Wash and pat dry the parsley, cut and discard the stems. Chop leaves tiny.
- Mix the onion with the parsley, stir well after adding 1 tablespoon oil, salt and 1 teaspoon of vinegar or lemon juice.
- Stir well and adjust the seasoning to taste.