Lucuma is a fruit native from Chile and Peru. The flavors resemble caramel. These Lucuma bonbons are made with lucuma pulp brought from Chile. They are delicious.
Visit our collection of Chilean recipes here.
for 15 bonbons
- 1/4 cup lucuma puree
- 1/4 cup ground almonds or almond meal
- chocolate sprinkles to roll
- Mix lucuma puree with the almond meal until you get a paste. Form the balls with your hands.
- Roll in the chocolate sprinkles and place in paper cups.
- Serve the same day or refrigerate.