This recipe is very easy, but time consuming, you must wait at least 30 minutes between each layer so it really is an all afternoon project. You can omit the white layers and place the colors touching and save some time. It also looks cute .
8 glasses of gelatin
- 1 box of each color jelly wishing to use
- 1 pot of plain yogurt or sour cream or heavy cream
- Sort the colors in order from base color up.
- Boil water. Prepare the first color as shown in the quick method. Dissolve the gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water. Stir well add ice water enough to make 2 cups total. Stir to dissolve ice.
- Fill the glasses trying to put a similar amount in all. Reserve 1/3 cup gelatin mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Place the glasses on a tray, so it is easier to put them and remove them from the refrigerator. Make sure that the refrigerator shelves are level, so that the layers are even.
- In the meantime, mix 1/3 cup gelatin left with 1/3 cup cream or yogurt stir well . After 30 minutes add this mixture over the gelatin layer carefully, pour the mixture gently . Refrigerate 30 minutes until the white layer this semi-solid .
- Repeat the process for each color.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. You can do it a couple of days before the party.